- UVMax System comes complete with a 3/4″ FNPT inlet/outlet connection
- The Trojan UV Max D4 is a compact unit that incorporates the UVMax D4 disinfection system and two filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- This modular system, incorporating our new UVMax controller, is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space.
- The UVMax controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V./50-60Hz.), as well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of operation.
- Trojan UVMax system comes packaged in a water-tight case and come fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Trojan™-HO coated, high-output, low pressure germicidal UV lamps are used to provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses
Comes with two housings:
The IHS12-D4 is manufactured with a polished, 304 stainless steel axial flow reactor. Quality is evident throughout the UVMax platform ranging from domed quartz sleeves with fire-polished ends to seamless connections. Trojan UV Max D4 IHS12 UV Lamp change is easily accomplished without interrupting the water flow, or having to drain the reactor and the overmoulded connector can be removed without any additional tools.