Outback Power Sealed FXR2524A 2500W 24VDC Hybrid Series Sine Wave Inverter
Outback Power FX-R Renewable Hybrid inverters, you’re no longer locked down into only a single type of electrical system. Traditionally, most inverters are designed to work as either off-grid or grid-interactive power systems. Outback has changed the rules and developed a single inverter that’s capable of both. Besides the extra features and versatility, some people may wonder if they need an inverter that can do both. As an example, let’s say you’re in a rural part of the country and you can only install an off-grid solar power system.
• Model number: FXR2524A
• 2,500 volt-amps AC output
• 120 volts AC output at 60 Hz
• Nominal DC input voltage: 24 Vdc
• Continuous AC RMS output: 20.8 Amps AC
• Idle power: 34W full, 9W search, 3W off
• Typical efficiency: 92%
• Maximum output current: 70AAC peak, 50AAC RMS
• Continuous battery charge output: 55 Amps DC
• Weight: 62 lb (29 kg)
• Dimensions H x W x L: 13″ x 8.25″ x 16.25″
Standard 5 year warranty
The GS4048A inverter/charger can be used with grid-interactive or off-grid systems. This series (GS4048A and GS8048A) of Radians include all the same great features of the original Radians—dual AC inputs, surge suppression, ease of installation and stacking capability.
• Continuous Output Power: 4000 VA
• Input Voltage: 48 VDC
• AC Output Voltage: 120/240 VAC
• Pure Sinewave Output
• Overload Capability (5 seconds): 6,000 VA
• Overload Capability (30 minutes): 4,500 VA
• Idle Power Consumption: 34 Watts
• Battery Charger Maximum DC Output: 57.5 ADC
• Field Upgradeable Firmware
• Non-Volatile Memory
• Weight: 82 lbs.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 28″ x 16″ x 8.7″
Warranty: 5 Years
2.1 Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 4400 Watt Sine Wave inverter 120/240 Volt
MS-PAE 120/240V Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS4448PAE is unique in that you have either 115 volts AC, 230 volts AC output. This is a dual stacked 2200 watt sine wave inverter stacked in a single unit.
2.2 Magnum Energy RD2824 2800 Watt 24 Volt DC w/charger
RD Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a new generation inverter designed specifically for renewable energy use. The RD Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The RD Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Easy-to-install: Install the RD Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverters output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverters easy-to reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
2 year warranty
3.SCHENEIDER INVERTERS / CHARGER (2 KW – 7 KW)
3.1 Conext XW+ 6.8kW 120/240 Volt Inverter 48V Charger
5 year warranty
• Continuous Output Power at 25ºC (77ºF): 6,800 Watts
• Overload Power (30 min / 60 sec) 25ºC (77ºF) : 8,500 / 12,000 Watts
• Continuous Output Power at 40ºC (104ºF): 6,000 Watts
• Output AC Frequency: 50/60 Hz (selectable)
• Max. Output Charging Current: 140 Amps (battery temp. sensor is included)
• Peak Efficiency: 95.7%
• Weight: 121.7 lbs.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 23″ x 16″ x 9″
• Regulatory Approval: UL1741, CSA 107.1, FCC & Industry Canada Class B, IEEE 1547 and CSA 107.1
4.1 Sunny Island 8.0kW 48V Inverter/Charger
The Sunny Island 6.0H / 8.0H supports a wide range of on-grid and off-grid applications with compelling product features – from operation in remote off-grid areas to home energy management. Users can benefit from more than 25 years of SMA experience in the field of battery inverters. The high protection class, wide temperature range and exceptional overload capacity provide the kind of security needed for off-grid use. Intelligent load and energy management keeps the system running, even in critical situations. And being a core element in the SMA Flexible Storage System for new and existing PV systems, the Sunny Island 6.0H / 8.0H stores generated solar energy and works with the Sunny Home Manager to intelligently manage home energy consumption. The Quick Configuration Guide and intuitive user interface help ensure an easy, convenient installation in any application scenario. That makes the Sunny Island 6.0H / 8.0H the ultimate all-purpose product solution – for on-grid and off-grid.